"The best way to make mum friends"
Anna, Ealing, London
Our popular Buddy Groups provide a relaxed space for mums to chat, connect and support each other.
What's a Buddy Group?
Mummy Buddy Groups are small groups of newish mums at a similar stage who meet weekly in modern relaxed venues (pubs or cafes).
A WhatsApp group is created and you'll all receive weekly topics and expert advice to chat through when you meet.
Our sessions are self-facilitated which keeps them affordable, informal and supportive and there's no need to panic if you are unable to make it one week (we know how difficult it can be sometimes!) - just try to join in when you can.
There's also a popular lighthearted quiz at the end of each month with some great prizes from our partners.
"So much fun. Great if you didn't do NCT (or even if you did) and are looking to meet like-minded mums".
Join your Buddy Group
You are only seeing a selection of Group Sessions here - please use the search bar above to refine.
How does it work?
1. Simply sign up by clicking your selected group above.
2. You'll receive a welcome email from us and we'll add you into your WhatsApp Group prior to your first session so that you can say "hello" before you meet.
3. At the beginning of each week you will receive your weekly Topic via email. This will include top tips from a leading Expert and a number of suggested discussion ideas based on the theme.
4. You head to your Buddy Group Session and chat through your weekly topic.
5. We collate your groups feedback and include it in a future edition of our magazine, 'Winging It' for all Members.
6. As your baby grows you can simply move up to the next age group.
Here's an example of the key topics discussed by Buddy Groups:
Baby Sleep & Routine
Feeding & Weaning
Play & Classes
Time for You
Travel with a Baby
Returning to work, or not!
Babyproofing your Home